|Звание||Аспект Жизни, Королева Драконов, Королева Жизни, Дарующая Жизнь, Та кто Живет, Пламя Жизни|
|Раса||Красный дракон (Дракон)|
|Фракция||Род красных драконов, Аспекты Драконов, Драконий Союз|
|Деятельность||Королева Драконов, Аспект рода Красных Драконов, Хранитель жизни в Азероте|
|Зона|| Грим Батол, Сумеречное нагорье, Гора Хиджал|
|Родня||Тиранастраз (первый супруг), Кориалстраз (второй любимый супруг), Калестраз, Валестраз (дети), Изера (сестра), Дралад (брат)|
- Life is my Aspect, Dark One, and I, like all mothers, know both the pain and wonders that entails! For the past several years, I have watched my children be raised as instruments of war, slaughtered if they proved insufficient or too willful! I have lived knowing that so many died that I could do nothing for!
Алекстраза Хранительница Жизни - аспект красных драконов, обязанность которой заключается в сохранении всей жизни Азерота. Также Алекстраза была выбрана Королевой всех драконов.
Сейчас Алекстраза находится на крыше Храма Драконьего Покоя посреди Драконьего погоста, это место считается священным среди всех драконов. На севере произошла война с синим аспектом Малигосом, который намеревался похитить всю магическую энергию мира, а также нескончаемые битвы с нежитью и Королем-Личем.
- 1 Биография
- 2 Способности
- 3 Личность
- 4 Задания
- 5 Достижения
- 6 Запоминающиеся цитаты
- 7 Мелочи
- 8 Медиа
- 9 Изменения в обновлениях
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Алекстраза - одна из трех великих драконов, сражавшихся с демонами во время Войны Древних. Позже она помогла создать Мировое Древо Нордрассил, опустив магический желудь во второй Колодец Вечности. В течение некоторого времени она и ее красные драконы мирно существовали, пока не начались споры о том, как именно лучше всего охранять жизнь Азерота. Захват земель людьми и другими расами заставил некоторых драконов заявить, что эти существа опасны и должны быть уничтожены, но другие, включая Алекстразу, считали, что их нужно обучить отличать добро от зла.
Eonar, the titan patron of all life, gave a portion of her power to the Red leviathan Alexstrasza. Ever after, Alexstrasza would be known as the Life-Binder, working to safeguard all living creatures of Azeroth. Due to her supreme wisdom and limitless compassion for all living things, Alexstrasza was crowned the Dragonqueen and given dominion over her kind.
Although one of the most powerful of the dragons, she is not the eldest, her once-consort Tyranastrasz being her elder by several hundreds if not thousands of years before the Titans gifted her. It is also revealed that Alexstrasza, along with her fellow Aspects are progeny of Galakrond the massive dragon.
|Эта незавершённая статья или раздел на тему - история. Вы можете помочь проекту, исправив и дополнив её.|
Alexstrasza was one of the more intelligent of proto-dragons, capable of broken speech unlike most of the other, more animal-like of her kind. When one of her clutch brothers went missing, Alexstrasza searched to find him and met with Malygos. The two were attacked by a savage gray proto-dragon, and though they fought it off Alexstrasza noted that it was frightened of something. Alexstrasza and Malygos would later find her brother, though he was a shriveled husk of flesh and bone.
Some time later, dozens of proto-dragons hunted caribou, Alextrasza and Ysera included. While Alexstrasza would offer Ysera her kills, Ysera declined. Ysera approached Malygos to ask him about her brother's corpse, which Malygos had found alongside Alexstrasza. She said that there was another corpse she and Alexstrasza had found, though Alexstrasza reprimanded her, saying they had agreed not to speak of that. The two argued, but they were interrupted by the sudden appearance of Galakrond. After the gigantic terror had flown away, a confident grey proto-dragon named Neltharion taunted them all for being afraid.
Ysera and Alexstrasza would later come across the shriveled up corpses of two proto-dragons, including Malygos's old companion Tarys. A small and terrified purple proto-dragon insisted that Galakrond had devoured the dead dragons, which matched theories Malygos had expressed to the two sisters. They went to fetch Malygos so he could meet the purple dragon. After his arrival, the corpses stirred and attacked as undead. Alexstrasza, Malygos, and Ysera tore them apart.
Alexstrasza was one of the three dragon aspects that fought the demons of the Burning Legion during the War of the Ancients. It was also in that war that the black dragon Neltharion deceived his fellow Aspects, using the Dragon Soul (also now known as the Demon Soul) to steal a portion of their power. After the War of the Ancients ended, when Illidan, brother of Malfurion Stormrage, emptied three vials of water from the Well of Eternity over the river of Mount Hyjal, Alexstrasza, along with Ysera and Nozdormu, decided to use the Well as a tool to heal the war-ravaged land by placing a magical acorn from G'Hanir, the Mother Tree, into the new Well of Hyjal. The tree that grew from this acorn was proclaimed the original World Tree of Azeroth, and is named Nordrassil.
For some time after, she and her fellow red dragons were at peace, but over time they began to argue about how best to shelter and protect the world. The rise to power of humans and other races left many believing that these new people were dangerous and should be destroyed, while others of Alexstrasza’s ilk felt they should be educated to teach them right from wrong.
Эта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию по Warcraft II.
Ten thousand years later during the Second War, Nekros Skullcrusher, an orc of the Dragonmaw clan, was given the Dragon Soul by his Warchief Zuluhed. Using the awesome power of this ancient artifact, Nekros and the Dragonmaw Orcs teleported to the Red dragonflight's lair and captured Alexstrasza and her consorts, including her eldest consort Tyranastrasz. The offspring of these dragons were then used by the orcs as powerful war mounts. Alexstrasza had no choice but to succumb to this terrible slavery, lest her unborn clutches be slain at the hand of her cruel captor. As the aspect of life, this caused Alexstrasza pain as it could no one else, and she cried for the deaths of her children and the deaths they caused.
Битва у Грим Батола
After the Second War ended, Alexstrasza became more valuable to the Horde than ever, as a consummation of Horde military power. Thus she was to be protected at all costs. However, Deathwing, ancient traitor to Alexstrasza and her most hated enemy, who had partly arranged for her continued subjugation during the Second War, arranged an elaborate plot to draw her into the open and steal her children in the hopes of generating his own progeny. His plan, however, unwittingly facilitated her escape.
As the orcs began moving their captive dragons away from the fortress of Grim Batol in an attempt to safeguard their slaves from the reach of the Alliance, the caravan was attacked by Deathwing. During the battle that followed, Tyranastrasz was slain by the Black Wyrm, but the ancient Dragonqueen was set free and the first thing she did was to swallow her evil captor Nekros whole, and to reclaim her children from the grip of the Horde. With the help of her former mate Korialstrasz, Alexstrasza then rejoined the remaining Aspects Nozdormu, Malygos, and Ysera. The human mage, Rhonin, destroyed the Demon Soul, releasing their powers and enabling them to drive Deathwing into hiding. Though Neltharion ultimately escaped the wrath of the other Aspects, the ravaged orc caravan still remains in the Wetlands swamps. Her fire-breathing children returned to their posts as protectors of all life, and worked to rebuild their devastated race.
While her consorts and children continued to have their impact on Azeroth, Alexstrasza's whereabouts were, until recently, unknown to most. The Dragonqueen travelled to Wyrmrest Temple in Northrend, where she called upon the members of the Wyrmrest Accord to play their part against the blue dragons in the Nexus War.
Война в Нексусе
Эта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Wrath of the Lich King.
Впервые Алекстраза появилась в Wrath of the Lich King. Малигос объявил войну смертным заклинателям, в особенности членам Кирин Тора из Даларана. The red dragonflight is allying with the mortals against Malygos' crusade, partly because of a promise made by Alexstrasza to Rhonin after being freed from the Dragonmaw clan, that neither she nor her flight would harm the races of the rescuers. Alexstrasza is the head of the Wyrmrest Accord, the united effort of the dragonflights against Malygos' crusade.
Alexstrasza appears normally on the top tier of the Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight in a form resembling a unnaturaly tall (nearly twice as tall as blood elf player characters) female high elf or blood elf with pink skin, amber eyes and horns. Alexstrasza also appears in her draconic form at Angrathar the Wrathgate after the completion of Quest:Return To Angrathar (where she will replay the cutscene depicting the battle there at the players' request) and in the Eye of Eternity raid in the Nexus, where she and her children will aid players in slaying the Spell-Weaver.
When Azeroth was attacked by the Emerald Nightmare, Alexstrasza ventured into Bough Shadow, where she rescued Broll Bearmantle, Tyrande Whisperwind, and Eranikus from being attacked by Lethon and Emeriss. Alexstrasza then convinced Eranikus to join the mortals in the Emerald Dream to search for Malfurion by saying that Ysera understood him and his motive for seeking isolation. When the Cenarion Circle purged Teldrassil of its corruption, she sensed it's purity and blessed the World Tree so it may become the haven for nature it was meant to be. She then accompanied Malfurion to Darnassus, where he found Fandral's secret portal to the Emerald Dream. During the War against the Nightmare, Alexstrasza stayed there defending the portal while druids where battling in the Emerald Dream.
Around that time, Tyrande, Lucan and Thura became prisoners of the Nightmare Lord, who created a false vision of a captured Alexstrasza in order to break their hope.
Following the conflicts conclusion she, along with her sister Ysera, blessed the new World Tree Teldrassil, and presided over the marriage ceremony of the Archdruid Malfurion Stormrage and Tyrande Whisperwind.
Битва жизни и смерти
Эта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Cataclysm.
In the Twilight Highlands, Alexstraza confronted Deathwing. After several minutes of battle, Deathwing and Alexstrasza fell towards the ground, clutched in each other's claws. Alexstrasza, exhausted and gravely injured, was found laying on the ground in her humanoid form, while Deathwing fell out of sight beyond the crest of the mountain. Calen (who likewise took elven form), an adventurer and the adventurer's drake raced to the dragon queen's side. Her voice wavered as she explained that the Earth Warder was dead. Like a phantom, the gigantic form of Deathwing rose up behind them. Calen exclaimed "he lives!" and the wounded Alexstrasza forced herself to sit up, stating that it was "impossible" for Deathwing to have survived the wounds she dealt him. Deathwing set the ground at his feet aflame and glowered over the group. Calen moved put himself between his queen and Deathwing, while the adventurer threw Alexstrasza's body over their mount's back and took her to safety, despite her protests. Calen took his true form again, but he was completely dwarfed by the Black Aspect. Realizing he stood no chance of defeating Deathwing, Calen darted back and forth, shooting fireballs, in an effort to distract him while Alexstrasza escaped. He later stated that this was a partial victory, as Deathwing was gravely wounded and would need to go into hiding to recuperate.
Тралл: Сумерки Аспектов
After the cataclysm, the dragons convened upon Wyrmrest Temple to have their first meeting with the blue dragonflight since the death of Malygos. Korialstrasz, not particularly liked by many of the blues, specifically Arygos, chose to stay behind and watch his newest clutch of eggs in the Ruby Sanctum. As Alexstrasza traveled to the meeting above, Korialstrasz discovered the Twilight Hammer within the sanctum, casting dark spells on the eggs. Confronting them, he discovered that their spells had mutated the hatchlings, transforming them into deformed chromatic dragons. When he touched a mutated egg, the infection passed on to him. It was then revealed to him that not only was the entire clutch of eggs infected, but every flight's eggs, in each of their sanctums. Half-mutated into a Chromatic dragon but thinking of his beloved Queen one last time, Korialstrasz summoned every ounce of his power and exploded the sanctum outward, destroying a good chunk of Wyrmrest Temple, and utterly obliterating himself and the sanctums. Along with the sanctums fell the thousands of corrupted eggs. While his death and apparent betrayal was a shock to the other dragonflights, Alexstrasza suffered the most. In sadness bordering on madness, she shattered the Wyrmrest Accord and fled to the center of Desolace, where she sat waiting for death. Thrall attempted to rouse her from her depression but could not.
Later, during a battle above Wyrmrest Temple, Thrall had a near-death experience after falling from extraordinary heights. In his vision, among other things he saw the truth behind Korialstrasz's actions. When the battle had ended, Thrall brought the news to Alexstrasza, who rejoined the fight with renewed purpose to not let her love's sacrifice be in vain.
Ярость Огненных Простор
Эта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Cataclysm.
In Patch 4.2.0, Alexstrasza, who has made a full recovery, is present in Nordrasil to cleanse the World Tree. However, the fearsome Druids of the Flame interrupt the ceremony and "kill" Thrall, much to Aggra's horror. Although Alexstrasza, Nozdormu, Kalecgos and Ysera conclude Thrall is lost in the elements, Aggra - determined as always - believes Thrall may be saved, and wants adventurers to assist her in her rescue mission.
While meditating, Ysera had a flashback to the creation of the Dragon Soul and realized that it might be the only weapon powerful enough to defeat Deathwing. Alexstrasza agreed that Deathwing had to be slain: "to protect life, there are times when we must destroy that which seeks to end it". She stated that he would need to be completely "unmade", for he had been twisted by the dark energies of the Old Gods and could not be destroyed by any physical assault.
Kalecgos suggested that the artifact could be modified to harm Deathwing, while Nozdormu proposed a plan to retrieve it from the past when it was in its purest form - during the War of the Ancients.
Эта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Cataclysm.
The battle for Azeroth ended when a final attack from the Dragon Soul, infused with the essence of each Aspect, completely obliterated Deathwing. Alexstrasza revealed that Aggra is pregnant and stated that by averting the Hour of Twilight, the Aspects had fulfilled their great purpose. With their ancient powers expended, Alexstrasza and the other remaining Aspects became mortal.
Помимо прочего, Алекстраза способна восстанавливать леса и заживлять землю. Она так же способна воскрешать мертвых.
In Blackwing Lair, Vaelastrasz calls upon the power of Alexstrasza to aid the raid group in defeating his corrupted form. The raid is then given a buff called Essence of the Red, which essentially grants infinite mana, rage, runic power, and energy for 3 minutes.
For someone of her power, the Dragonqueen is surprisingly compassionate. While Ysera has always favored the dreaming races and the students of Cenarius, Alexstrasza and her flight are known for avoiding killing if at all possible (as they are the defenders of life). Alexstrasza loves all living creatures and protects them, and only those who menace the dragonflights or the world face her wrath. Alexstrasza is supremely confident in her strength and righteousness. She does not seek out combat, but destroys only to punish or renew. In battle, she observes her foes carefully before striking at those she believes are the most deserving of her wrath. Enemies who flee when their leaders are defeated are generally allowed to escape, having learned a lesson they will not soon forget.
She prefers peace and solitude, although she will defend her lands with all her power against any who threaten them without due cause. She often uses her shapechange power to appear as a creature of nature, in order to see what encroaching mortals will do before revealing her presence. Alexstrasza is devoted to all forests, and to a lesser extent all other types of green and fertile growing things. She considers all natural woodlands her home, and she need fear no beast within such lands. Although many of Azeroth’s natural creatures revere the Great Red Leviathan, she is not a goddess and does not pretend to be otherwise. Alexstrasza is rarely venerated by any particular group, although some elven communities pay her homage. Druids of the wild in particular appreciate her serene presence, considering her second in importance only to Ysera.
Wrath of the Lich King
She is involved in the following quests: Azure Dragonshrine quest chain:
Angrathar the Wrathgate quest chain:
Saving Crusader Bridenbrad quest chain:
She finishes the quest from a Naxxramas item drop:
Пение военных горнов часто заглушает голос совести; слишком легко многие обитатели Азерота забывают о величайших ценностях жизни.
Ты же, однако, являешься воплощением лучших качеств своей расы, ибо помнишь о том, ради чего мы сражаемся. Не забывай же и о наших победах, и пусть остальные восславят их вместе с тобой.
Алекстраза Хранительница Жизни.
- "It is good that Neltharion has Malygos to turn to. He has been quiet with me of late."
- "Neltharion... this is not you! You always sought to make the world one of peace, of harmony..."
- "I... will... kill... you... someday..." (after being captured)
- Deathwing: "I have faced the ravages of time, the curse of nightmares, and the mists of sorcery, thanks to the others! What weapons do you bring?"
Alexstrasza: "Life... hope... and what they bring with them..."
Deathwing: "Then you're as good as dead already!"
Битва у Грим Батола
- "Nekrosss... You had them ssslay my children! My children!" (seconds before eating Nekros)
- "You will go through all I have gone through, Dark One."
- "Life is my Aspect, Dark One, and I, like all mothers, know both the pain and wonders that entails! For the past several years, I have watched my children be raised as instruments of war, slaughtered if they proved insufficient or too willful! I have lived knowing that so many died that I could do nothing for!"
- "I shall let you experience firsthand all that I have suffered..."
- I did what I had to, brother. You gave me no alternative.
- And so ends the Nexus War.
- This resolution pains me deeply, but the destruction - the monumental loss of life - had to end. Regardless of Malygos's recent transgressions, I will mourn his loss. He was once a guardian, a protector. This day, one of the world's mightiest, has fallen.
- The red dragonflight will take on the burden of mending the devastation wrought on Azeroth. Return home to your people and rest. Tomorrow will bring you new challenges, and you must be ready to face them. Life... goes on.
- Alexstrasza flies in from the west and lands in front of the player. Calen follows shortly behind. They roar and transform into their humanoid forms.
- Alextrasza говорит: Mortal, I want you to bear witness to this, but for your own safety stay back. Calen, you too.
- Calen говорит: I will not leave your side.
- Alexstrasza говорит: Your life isn't yours to throw away, Calen. Should I fail, the fate of this world may rest on your shoulders.
- Calen говорит: Yes, mother.
- The player and Calen walk away as Alexstrasza casts a flower-growing spell in the center of the ring to attract Deathwing, who dutifully appears from the south. The area behind Deathwing explodes and remains on fire.
- Deathwing говорит: Lifebinder! Do you presume that I am at your beck and call? I have a world to unmake.
- Alexstrasza говорит: It pains me, Neltharion - but I must end you, as I have ended Malygos.
- Deathwing говорит: "End" me? Lifebinder, you think life is yours to take away?
- Deathwing говорит: Life is weak, mortal, fleeting ... fragile.
- Deathwing говорит: Death is final. Death is eternal. Death is ... my realm.
- Deathwing говорит: Look upon me and you see death incarnate, the unmaker of worlds.
- Alexstrasza говорит: I see the hollow metal shell of a once great ally, and the precious gift of the Titans wasted.
- Deathwing говорит: Then witness my new gifts, bestowed by this world's true masters.
- Deathwing breathes fire on Alextrasza and flies away. Alextrasza regains her dragon form and follows behind him.
- Alexstrasza говорит: Neltharion! Look at yourself. Misshapen. Twisted. You're coming apart.
- Deathwing говорит: Just as all life ends in death ... all order must end in chaos ... Come! Embrace the inevitable, as I have!
- Calen говорит: There - they've fallen!
- They fall out of frame and the camera tilts down to see Alexstrasza in a crumpled heap in her humanoid form on the ground. Calen and the player speed to Alextrasza and kneel over her. Deathwing falls in the background over the side of the cliff down into the Wetlands.
- Alexstrasza говорит: The Earth Warder... he is dead.
- Calen говорит: Mother, stay still. Your wounds are great.
- Alexstrasza говорит: The black aspect's blood is cursed. Wherever it was shed - nothing will grow for ten thousand years.
- Flames appear in the background near the edge of the cliff.
- Alexstrasza говорит: But it is over. We can work now to bottle up the horrors he has unleashed.
- Deathwing flies out of the flames toward Alexstrasza, Calen and the player.
- Calen говорит: Deathwing - he lives!
- Shocked enough to move in her grievously wounded state, Alexstrasza gets up on to her side to look at Deathwing in horror. Deathwing lands not far from the group, glaring at the two reds and the player.
- Alexstrasza говорит: Impossible!
- Calen говорит: Mortal, take the dragon queen. Carry her to safety. Now! RUN! Get her away from here!
- Calen говорит: I will delay the Aspect of Death. Take her to safety. GO!
- Alexstrasza говорит: Calen, no!
- A vermillion vanguard flies in. The player snags Alexstrasza, still in her humanoid form, places her on the vanguard's back, then hops on as well. The vanguard takes off to safety, flying out of frame behind the camera. Calen shifts back to dragon form and attempts to distract Deathwing by firing a few potshots at him. Although Caelestrasz is large by mortal standards, he is still smaller than Deathwing, who doesn't flinch from the fireballs. They both fly out of frame too in the same direction that the player and Alexstrasza took (maybe slightly more southward).
- Deathwing говорит: The sun has set on this mortal world, fools. Make peace with your end, for the hour of Twilight falls.
- Bronze Drake кричит: It is them!
- Bronze Drake кричит: Heroes! We have been sent by Nozdormu! Quickly, on our backs, we must get you to the Dragon Soul!
- Bronze Drake кричит: Sister, look! The artifact is surrounded by an aura of darkness!
- Bronze Drake кричит: The Aspects!
- Alexstrasza кричит: Come sister, it is time to end this, We will cleanse the Dragon Soul from the Old Gods dark influence!
- A dark force from within the Dragon Soul reacts violently to the cleansing!
- Ysera кричит: It is too powerful!
- Neltharion кричит: How DARE you touch my creation! It is mine...mine...MINE!
- Alexstrasza кричит: Neltharion! What have you done? You have doomed us all to the madness of the Old Gods!
- Neltharion кричит: IT IS MINE!!
- Ysera кричит: He is lost to us sister. He is Neltharion...no longer.
- Alexstrasza кричит: The power of the Soul is tearing him apart!
- An Unknown Evil кричит: Nooooo...Away...
- Neltharion кричит: I WILL NOT BE DENIED!
- Neltharion roars.
- An Unknown Evil кричит: AWAY!
- Bronze Drake кричит: The Old Gods protects the Soul!
- Bronze Drake кричит: The link to the portal must be broken! Quickly, to Stormrage!
- No, such power! Deathwing is summoning of the final Cataclysm that will destroy all life on Azeroth. Quickly, we must interrupt him! (When Deathwing casts Cataclysm)
- "The champions who fought at our side assured the survival of our world. But now, we must see it...with mortal eyes. We Dragon Aspects have fulfilled our great purpose, and our ancient power is expended. But though our day draws to an end life endures, and new generations will be born. Today's victory belongs to all who stood against the Shadow. You are Azeroth's true guardians, and the future of this world is in your hands. For the dawning of the Age of Mortals...has begun."
- Yes Champion?
- It is the fires within, that burn the brightest.
- All life is to be treasured.
- Life begets life, and the cycle of life is reborn anew.
- Surely you were not brought into this world sully to bother me.
- Prior to the opening of Ulduar, Alexstrasza had the most health in the game, with 139,450,000 HP in her dragon form. From its opening until Cataclysm, Flame Leviathan in 25-man Ulduar had the highest, with either three (192 million) or four (269 million) towers. After Cataclysm, Deathwing now has the most HP in the game, with 858,000,000.
- Alexstrasza has a unique model based on the Blood Elf / High Elf model. It bears a strong resemblance to Sylvanas Windrunner's new WotLK model.
- One of the realms in World of Warcraft is named after Alexstrasza.
- Prior to Patch 4.3 Alexstrasza used the
/byeemotes of blood elf females.
- Aside from her wisdom and beauty, Alexstrasza can be recognized by the gems on her wrists, the 2nd digit of her left paw, and her huge horns. She also has an opal chain on her chin.
- In the latest Patch, Alexstrasza recieved a new voice actor.
Tyranastrasz was Alexstrasza's prime consort during the War of the Ancients. Tyran was described as her eldest of three consorts captured by the Dragonmaw clan of orcs. Korialstrasz was her most recent prime consort, and youngest of all consorts. That made him her fourth known consort. Korialstrasz sacrificed himself, to save the dragonflights from the corruption of the clutches of eggs in each sanctum below Wyrmrest temple by the Twilight Cult, during the events of the book "Thrall: Twilight of the aspects.". It is not mentioned who the second and third consorts were by name but it is stated that one perished trying to escape over the sea and the other had died of injuries inflicted by Deathwing.
|Смертокрыл против Алекстразы|
Изменения в обновлениях
- Обновление 4.3.0 (29-11-2011):
- Получила новую озвучку.
- Встречается в подземелье Источник Вечности.
- Встречается в Душе Дракона.
- Обновление 4.2.0 (28-06-2011): Встречается во время вторжения элементалей.
- Обновление 4.0.3a (23-11-2010): Встречается на Сумеречном нагорье во время выполнения заданий и .
- Обновление 3.1.0 (14-04-2009): Встречается в событиях в сознании Йогга-Сарона.
- Обновление 3.0.3 (04-11-2008): Добавлена.
|Храм Драконьего Покоя||Ангратар Врата Гнева||Око Вечности||Ульдуар||Сумеречное нагорье|