Торговый принц Галливикс
|Звание||Торговый принц Картеля Трюмных Вод,|
|Фракция||Картель Трюмных Вод|
|Деятельность||Торговый принц Картеля Трюмных Вод|
|Родня||Лузик Галливикс (отец)|
|Компаньон(ы)||Друз (chief enforcer)|
|Эта незавершённая статья или раздел нуждается в переводе.
- "I never cover up the things I'm proud of. If the world was gonna split in half tomorrow, I’d buy the Dark Portal, slap a toll booth on it, and charge refugees the last of their pocket change, the rings off their fingers, a bite of their sandwiches, and a contractual obligation to build me a rocket palace in the skies of Nagrand. It’s the goblin way! Supply and demand! Deal with it!"
Джастор Галливикс – обладатель весьма опороченной репутации и торговый принц Картеля Трюмных Вод, одной из самых крупных гоблинских гильдий Кезана. Несмотря на то, что Галливикс несколько раз предал своих последователей ради наживы, забавы или вредности, он по-прежнему сохраняет свою позицию правителя после присоединения картеля к Орде.
Галливикс вместе с другими правителями народов Орды присутствовал при осаде Оргриммара и споре с Альянсом, который случился после поражения Гарроша Адского Крика. Когда Вол'джин объявил, что станет новым вождем Орды, Джастор снял шляпу и поклонился в знак уважения.
- 1 Биография
- 2 Местоположения
- 3 Задания
- 4 Цитаты
- 5 Мелочи
- 6 Догадки
- 7 Медиа
- 8 Изменения в обновлениях
- 9 Заметки
- 10 Внешние ссылки
Jastor Gallywix's father, Luzik, was a tinker who lived and worked on Copper Street in Drudgetown on Kezan, and his mother left for a life of piracy. His father regularly tested his inventions - all of which had something to do with explosives (appropriately for goblins) - in the house, which had the potential for causing fatal injuries to both himself and his son. On his tenth birthday, Gallywix had had enough of his father's antics and thought about running away to become a pirate himself. That was before he witnessed a local street gang rough up his father for money, and steal a cookie his father had given him (from a bakery that had been destroyed in the various Trade Wars; as a result, the confection was highly rare). That inspired him to take control of his neighborhood and begin his rise to power on Kezan. First, he booby-trapped the payment to the gang with dynamite, blowing the entire gang sky-high. Then he took over, buying out the street's businesses, among them his father's tinkering business.
Many years later, Gallywix had become president of what became known as the Copper Street Conglomerate, an advisor to the Tinkers' Union, a major figure in the Trade Coalition, and the second wealthiest goblin in the Bilgewater Cartel - second only to Trade Prince Maldy himself. With the aid of the moguls of the Bilgewater and from Tek'zik Riddlevox, Director of the Tinkers' Union, all of whom believed that Maldy had gone soft (he was known to dote over his daughter, Nessa, with whom Gallywix had fallen in love with on first sight), Gallywix initiated a hostile takeover of the Bilgewater Cartel. He bought the loyalty of Maldy's staff, and replaced his security with his own mercenaries; he even owned the land on which Maldy's manor (the site of his own villa many years later) was situated. Though Maldy hoped to re-buy his possessions with the money he gained from trading weapons to the Alliance, Gallywix eliminated that possibility by destroying Maldy's trade fleet. Now in total control, Gallywix exiled Maldy and his daughter from Kezan, and later arranged his (supposedly accidental) death. His assistant, Thissy Steeltack paid some assassins to kill him while swimming in a pool. He fired her.
Gallywix and his current chief enforcer, Druz, were childhood friends. Later in life, Gallywix's own late mother attempted to kill him at least twice; the trade prince had a painting named The Goblin Lisa commissioned to depict her.
While he would grow fat in later life, in his youth Gallywix was apparently a strong and lucid street fighter.
Эта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Cataclysm.
Бегство с Кезана
More than twenty years later, on the eve of the Shattering, Gallywix is on the verge of losing his position as Trade Prince and views the player - apparently a former protege of Gallywix's - as his rival for the office. When Deathwing causes Mount Kajaro to erupt, his position is greatly enhanced because he holds the only ship out of Kezan. Anyone who wishes to escape the island - including the player - must use his or her life savings to purchase a ticket, later becoming Gallywix’s slave. The ship is en route to Azshara when they are fired upon and sunk by an Alliance vessel in the crossfire of a naval battle with the Horde just off the coast of the Lost Isles. The Trade Prince turns out to have survived the Alliance attack and is one of the first goblins saved by the player on the island. He appears with the other goblin survivors immediately afterwards. Later, after the player rescues former Warchief Thrall, Gallywix arrives and swears vengeance upon the player and the other goblins of his own cartel, using Foreman Dampwick's rocket sling and escapes.
He later enslaves members of the Bilgewater Cartel and uses them as slaves in the Gallywix Labor Mine. At this point he is able to turn the player's friend (and female player's ex-boyfriend) Chip Endale to his side. After Chip's death, Gallywix begins going out with Candy Cane (the male player's ex-girlfriend). However, she is soon killed by a group of goblin adventurers who also cut out her heart.
The orc survivors of the naval battle eventually team up with the surviving goblins of the Bilgewater Cartel to confront the traitorous Gallywix in the conclusion of the goblin starting zone. The player and Thrall fight and defeat the Trade Prince, but Gallywix surrenders and promises to reform how he runs the cartel. Thrall allows Gallywix to remain as the Trade Prince of the Bilgewater Cartel, informs him that the cartel will have a new home in Azshara, and offers for them to join the Horde. Gallywix then swears his loyalty to the Horde. Unfortunately Gallywix seems to resume his poor treatment of the player almost immediately, as evidenced by his refusal to talk to the player or grant pay raises during the ride to Orgrimmar.
Вступление в Орду
With the Bilgewater goblins now in the trenches with the bigger brutes of the Horde, a significant number of trampling deaths have been reported. Normally unconcerned with such matters, Trade Prince Gallywix was alarmed to learn that Garrosh’s Forsaken accountants refused to pay soldier death benefits if the soldiers never got to the actual battle, and accidental stomps caused by tauren maneuvers made it extremely difficult to calculate how many goblins had made it to the battlefield before they were rendered flat. Gallywix offered a substantial cash reward for an invention that could both lift goblins out of hoof traffic and speed them along at comparable velocities so that goblin soldiers could die in “a calculate-able and reimbursable fashion.” Hundreds of submissions were made. Most exploded upon delivery. In the end, the clear (and relatively undamaged) winner was the sturdy transport trike created by the remarkably aged Jibidiah Gragglefutz.
Following the Bilgewater Cartel's admission into the Horde, Gallywix seems to have engaged in some damage control - mostly for his own public image - and declared that unlike the other goblin cartels, the Bilgewater Cartel will not hamstring itself with neutrality; instead leaping at the chance to join a superpower such as the Horde. He appears to have conveniently left out the fiasco with Thrall.
Gallywix takes up residence in Azshara; quickly having the "Gallywix Pleasure Palace" constructed, complete with a gigantic stone monument depicting his head and a top hat. However, Gallywix himself is currently no-where to be found, and Boss Mida seems to be holding things together in his apparent absence.
When Baine made his way to Grommash Hold, he was greeted by Gallywix in a surprisingly friendly matter, calling him "Friend Baine"., and even asked him about news of Mulgore. He was excited for his first visit to Grommash Hold. Gallywix is present at the Horde leader meeting called by Warchief Garrosh Hellscream, and sees value (unsurprisingly, financial value) in the warchief's plan to remove the Alliance from the continent—starting with Theramore. Like Lor'themar Theron, Gallywix does not critique Garrosh's decisions; though while the regent lord is subtly specific in his loyalty to the Horde as a whole rather than Garrosh, Gallywix makes no such allusions.
Gallywix rallies the troops before the assault begins, his unlikely presence on the battlefield something Garrosh noted positively. The trade prince makes several comical attempts to embrace the warchief, though a bewildered Garrosh draws the line at patting him on the top hat instead.
Mists of Pandaria
Эта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Mists of Pandaria.
Though Gallywix is, at first, not present on Pandaria, he sent an army of goblins in order to accompany Garrosh on his campaign. Jastor remains in contact with the goblins, making clear that orders from Gallywix or his officers overrule the authority of any other Horde official. Gallywix's true (and somewhat low) opinion on Garrosh is also revealed, when he offhandedly mentions that Garrosh is likely to bankrupt himself in the war.
Gallywix later arrived on Pandaria himself with another raid of goblins (aptly dubbed the Plundersquad Initiative), which he set to the task of uncovering powerful artifacts on the continent. His presence was ostensibly to "inspire" the troops, though the trade prince spending most of his time aboard his flagship zeppelin hosting parties and living in comfort (said "uberzeppelin" boasting both rum slides and pudding jacuzzis) had evoked only contempt. Gallywix was accompanied by his childhood friend and top enforcer, Druz.
Some of his own followers came to doubt the merit of this mission, fearful that Gallywix would hand over any weaponry they uncovered to their "lunatic" Warchief. As it happens, Gallywix was after these items as leverage for himself, not trusting them in the hands of anyone else. Inside a lorevault, Druz and Ziya acquired an enigmatic scroll during their encounter with Lorewalker Shuchun, and intended to give it to Gallywix.
However, the two were treated to a vision of the future this would lead to: Gallywix would refuse to use the scroll, electing to hide the weapon instead. Rumours of Gallywix keeping the scroll for himself would ripple through the land, and Garrosh, branding the trade prince a traitor, would invade Azshara and assault Jastor's palace in a swathe of destruction. Gallywix himself would don his spider-tank and protect the scroll by challenging Garrosh directly, though would lose the battle after putting up a surprisingly passionate fight; on the cusp of defeat, he would eject himself from the tank and dive into Garrosh, grabbing the orc's tusks and smashing his forehead into Garrosh's face, like the street fighter Jastor had once been. Still, he would end the fight dead, accidentally killed by his loyal enforcer Druz. In the months following Gallywix's death and Garrosh's acquisition of the Blank Scroll, the world would be plunged into terror and destruction under Hellscream's rule; the races of Azeroth fighting and dying side-by-side, until the Burning Legion itself arrived to finish off a world bereft of its champions.
Having been granted this terrifying vision, Gallywix's subordinates fearfully chose to instead leave the scroll in the hands of the Lorewalkers.
Восстание Черного Копья
It would seem that Gallywix and the Bilgewater Cartel were the last members of the Horde to join the Darkspear Rebellion. Though helping Garrosh to excavate the Heart of Y'Shaarj, they joined the rebellion after the Kor'kron refused to live up to their contract and paid them only a fifth of the promised amount. Grizzle Gearslip, who was actually present, quietly insulted Garrosh's lack of loyalty and ran off. Presumably he eventually delivered this information to Gallywix and thus prompted the Bilgewater Cartel's joining the Rebellion.
Gallywix is present along with the rest of the Horde's leadership (barring Ji Firepaw, who was injured earlier in the siege) at the defeat and arrest of Garrosh. When Thrall names Vol'jin the new Warchief, Gallywix tips his hat and bows in respect.
- I have nothing to say to you, <race>.
- Vol'jin's one tough nut. Stabbed in the neck, still he comes back to collect what's due. I like this guy!
- My people need security and profit. Under Hellscream, we got a whole lot of neither.
Jastor was present during the trial of Garrosh Hellscream. At some point he shouted that the Alliance shouldn't be involved in the trial.
Этот раздел содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Legion.
Jastor was present when Vol'jin named Sylvanas Windrunner Warchief before dying in Grommash Hold and subsequently attended his funeral ceremony in Durotar and fought against demons revealed by the Illidari.
Gallywix has holed himself up inside the Gallywix Pleasure Palace since the war in the Broken Isles started, but Marin Noggenfogger wanted the one-of-a-kind Love Potion #6 that Gallywix has to replicate it and make himself rich. A Shadow of the Uncrowned sneaks into Gallywix's palace at Noggenfogger's request while Gallywix is relaxing in his sauna and steals the potion.
When a Horde player reaches Prestige Rank 2, Jastor can be found in the Undercity alongside other notable leaders of the Horde. During Quest:A Royal Audience (Horde), he is present at the ceremony hosted by Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner that congratulates the character for their battles against the Alliance, following their receiving of the High Warlord's Medal of Valor from the Warchief, as well as an artifact appearance.
|Задание:Fate of the Horde||102||396,187,200|
|Задание:A Particularly Potent Potion||113||1,380,704,384|
- Who let you in here? Oh, no matter...what do you want?
- Sorry, no more open servant positions...wait...that's not why you're here?
- Unless you're the new groundskeeper, I don't have time to talk to you.
- Behold, the majesty of Gallywix Pleasure Palace...now get out, you're tracking dirt in!
- Stay out of my pool!
- You wanna fight? You got it.
- Killing a Player
- No-one attacks the big G, and lives!
- Eat It!
- What's this I hear about a party? I wasn't invited!
- You're all lazy! Get back to work. Especially you, <name>!
- It's demotions for everyone if the Sharks beat the Buccaneers!
- Is that you, <name>? What are you doing away from headquarters? Get back to work!
- All hail the greatest trade prince on Azeroth... me!
- Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Unpaid overtime is approved for all!
- Drink Kaja'Cola!
- I'm beginning to regret promoting you, <name>!
- Основная статья: Quest:Waltz Right In
- Get down in the haul you worthless SLAVES!!!
- Основная статья: Quest:Goblin Escape Pods
- Oh, I think we all know who's really responsible for the mess we're in! Don't worry, I'm going to see to it that <name> gets what he deserves!
- Nobody panic! I'll see to it we get off of this deplorable island. You'll see... I've got it all planned out!
- Never fear, Trade Prince Gallywix is here. We'll be on our way to our new home in Azshara before you know it! Despite the bumbling interference of <name>.
- I can't help but think that if it weren't for the meddling of <name> back on Kezan, we'd all be safe and sound in Azshara by now.
- I've got my eye on you, <name>. Let's just say that only one of us will be leaving this island, and that goblin's name begins with Trade Prince!
- I want you all to listen good... anyone who's not with me can start looking for a new job!
- No worries, everyone. This is just a short pit stop on our way to our new home.
- "Hey, pal. Trade Prince Gallywix here. You’re holding this book in your hands because you wanna be like me. Who wouldn’t? There ain’t a goblin alive more powerful and dangerous than me. I can give you everything you need to succeed."
- "I never cover up the things I’m proud of. If the world was gonna split in half tomorrow, I’d buy the Dark Portal, slap a toll booth on it, and charge refugees the last of their pocket change, the rings off their fingers, a bite of their sandwiches, and a contractual obligation to build me a rocket palace in the skies of Nagrand. It’s the goblin way! Supply and demand! Deal with it!"
- "Years passed. I’m not gonna give you a detailed receipt of all the businesses I took over, started, sold, or destroyed. I won: that’s all. I won everything I wanted."
- "Cautious is boring. The moguls and financiers of Bilgewater had decided they wanted a younger, more aggressive trade prince in Maldy’s place. Guess who."
- "So. You got an hour to get off Kezan before I ventilate your daughter and drop you headfirst into Mount Kajaro. How’s that for ruthless?"
- "You might be wondering if I have any regrets. Sure, I exiled the love of my life within ten minutes of meeting her and arranged the later, thoroughly accidental death of my never-to-be father-in-law. Everyone I’ve ever known has tried to betray me. I am alone. HA! Right. Oh, no, my limitless wealth and power are all I have! How tragic! Send me sympathy money."
- "You’re never gonna beat me. There’s never been a trap I couldn’t turn to my advantage. Even when that goblin I’m not gonna name tried to get that brute of an orc Thrall to kill me, I still ended up on top."
- "You bought my book, which makes us pals, right? Right. So, in the unlikely event that you live longer than me, there’s only one thing you need to do to take over the goblin race. Win."
- He is a seller on the Black Market Auction House, where he sells crafting patterns.
- In an early Cataclysm demo, this character was called Trade Prince Maldy. By the start of Cataclysm's closed beta, Maldy had been renamed to Trade Prince Gallywix. There still is a reference to Gallywix's old name, with the item Maldy's Falcon saying that Maldy was the predecessor to Gallywix as Trade Prince of the Bilgewater Cartel.
- Concept artwork for Gallywix, as well as the Mount Rushmore-style monument of himself carved into the mountain near his palace in Azshara, shows him as a large and overweight goblin with a top hat, but until Patch 7.2.0 his model was a normal goblin without a hat. In 7.2 he was given a unique model matching his artwork and the monument that uses pygmy animations, including new physics tech to animate his jowels.
- This makes Gallywix the second racial leader to use a different animation skeleton than the rest of his race. The first is Sylvanas Windrunner.
- Occasionally, when you click on him, he will say, "Stay out of my Pool" in a manner reminiscent of Carl Brutananadilewski, a character from the television show Aqua Teen Hunger Force who often says this.
- Many of Gallywix's click sayings talk about his Azshara home, even on Kezan, before his palace is even built. In the game files, Gallywix also has voice files for being aggroed, killing players, and his death, but these haven't been implemented into the game as of yet.
- Gallywix refers to himself in the third person as the "Big G." Boss Mida also uses this title, though in reference to another "Big G" - Garrosh Hellscream.
- Despite his status as something of a pariah, Gallywix retains the belief that he is the archetypal goblin, and the ruthless embodiment of what it takes to be a successful trade prince.
- Gallywix's relationship with the player draws parallels to that of Tony Montana and Frank Lopez, in the acclaimed 1983 movie Scarface. While Tony started out as a protege under Lopez, he would quickly develop his own ambitions to take over the aging Lopez's role and (criminal) empire, including his luxury estate, with his own friends and followers. Though, unlike Lopez, Gallywix is not dethroned so easily and even talks his way into retaining his status following his defeat - while Lopez's attempts to coerce Tony into showing mercy ended with his demise.
- Gallywix's pirate mother appears to be deceased. He had a painting drawn to illustrate her, named The Goblin Lisa.
- Gallywix's Coin-on-a-String can be fished up from the fountain in the version of Dalaran.
- He recently ordered dozens of Jeweled Onyx Panthers to roam the grounds of his pleasure palace.
- Gallywix appears as a legendary card for the Rogue class in the Goblins vs Gnomes expansion for Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. His flavor text reads: "Gallywix believes in supply and demand. He supplies the beatings and demands you pay up!"
- Gallywix was voiced by an unknown actor in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and is voiced by Darin De Paul in World of Warcraft: Legion.
Trade Prince Gallywix by Tim Moreels based on Wei Wang's artwork. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/JE2ga
Изменения в обновлениях
- Ultimate Visual Guide, стр. 150
- Gallywix: Trade Secrets of a Trade Prince. Проверено 24 мая 2011.
- The Blank Scroll, pg 3
- The Blank Scroll, pg 4
- The Blank Scroll, pg 9
- Quest:The Uninvited Guest
- Goblin Race Page on Battle.net
- Bilgewater Cartel Contract
- War Crimes
- Odorous Pamphlet
- Quest:A Particularly Potent Potion
- Jeremy Feasel on Twitter.
- The Goblin Lisa
- Mount Journal entry for Jeweled Onyx Panther
Торговый принц Малди
Лидер Картеля Трюмных Вод